- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Phase One Update
Additional Information Regarding Businesses Reopening In Portageville:
After receiving guidance from the Department of Health and Senior Services, the City of Portageville is setting forth the following guidelines for implementation of the Missouri Phase One Reopening.
1. All businesses are allowed to be reopened on Monday, May 4, 2020.
2. All businesses must determine their maximum occupancy for their business and display this information on the entry to their business. Maximum occupancy can be determined by the following formula: For all businesses less than 10,000 TOTAL square feet, take the square footage of your building divide by 30 then multiply by 0.25. For all businesses more than 10,000 TOTAL square feet, take the square footage of your building divide by 30 then multiply by 0.10.
3. All restaurants and bars may reopen for dine-in service as long as they meet the following criteria: above mentioned occupancy limit is followed, tables must be six feet apart, seating is limited to 10 people or less per table, and communal seating (i.e. bar seating) must be spaced 6 feet apart. Establishments must use disposable menus only and sanitize all seating after patrons use them.
4. Hair Salons and Barber Shops should take enhanced precautionary measures to prevent the transmission of COVID-19. These precautionary measures may include but are not limited to additional sanitation of shared seating, masks, reduced waiting area occupancy, etc. These measures are to be determined on and implemented by the business owner. Customers are strongly encourages to contact your hair care provider to inquire what precautionary measures are being taken.
As always, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us at City Hall by call 573-379-5789.